Forum Inuyasha Index du Forum
Forum Inuyasha
Discuter d'Inuyasha, incarner un personnage ou pas!!! tout sur Inuyasha!!!! Pour les fans dInuyasha c'est ici

Forum Inuyasha Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Heren Nike Vapormax Marine Zwart Nederland ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Inuyasha Index du Forum -> Forum Inuyasha -> Fanart
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520
Maitre incontesté de la baston

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Juil - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Heren Nike Vapormax Marine Zwart Nederland Répondre en citant

Max Verstappen will become the youngest driver to take part in a Formula One weekend when he drives a Toro Rosso in Friday's practice at the Japanese Grand Prix only three days after his 17th birthday.

The current record is held by Germany's quadruple world champion Sebastian Vettel Men's Nike Air Max 97 Shoes All Black UK , who took part in free practice for BMW Sauber in Turkey in 2006 at the age of 19 years and 53 days.

Toro Rosso said Monday that the Dutch youngster had been granted the mandatory super licence by the governing FIA after completing 300 kilometers in his first test in a F1 car in Italy earlier in September.

Verstappen, son of former F1 racer Jos, will drive the car of Frenchman Jean-Eric Vergne in the first practice session at Suzuka ahead of Sunday's Grand Prix.

"It is good preparation for next year Men's Nike Air Max 97 OG GS UK Blue Grey Shoes , even if it's not something I could have imagined a few months ago," said Verstappen, who has already signed to replace Vergne in the team's race lineup next season.

"To already be participating in a practice session is of course a dream come true."

The teenager has been to Suzuka before Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Metallic Gold UK , to take part in a go-kart race on the track next to the demanding figure-of-eight circuit, and was mindful of his father's advice about how to handle it.

He has also spent a day driving the F1 layout on a simulator.

"My dad has raced at -Suzuka many times and he told me it's not an easy track to start on," he said. "I'm not -going there to break any records Nike Air Max 97 2017 Retro Sliver Bullet UK , I just want to gain experience.

"My first impression is that it's not an easy track.

"I have one and a half hours to drive there and I'm looking forward to doing a good job, for myself and for the team."

Toro Rosso's Russian rookie Daniil Kvyat, who made his -debut this season as a 19-year-old and took Vettel's record as the youngest ever points scorer Nike Air Max 90 97 UK , has not even been to Japan before let alone Suzuka.

"I like Japanese food and I am looking forward to experiencing it in it's home environment," Kvyat said.

"I've also read a bit about Japanese culture, which has made me curious to see the country for myself."

(Agencies)

NAIROBI, June 7 (Xinhua) -- In spite of reservations from elite athletes, Kenya' s Olympic officials have confirmed they will hold track and field trials for Rio Olympic Games in Eldoret town and instead of in Nairobi on June 29-30.

It will be the first time in the country's history to stage the crucial but explosive championships away from Nairobi ever since the country started competing at the Olympics in 1956.

Kipchoge Keino, the National Olympic Committee of Kenya (Nock) Chairman, said the ground is suitable for the trials, where the country expects to select over 60 athletes for the games hoping they will beat the medal haul got in London four years ago.

Keino said they will utilize the Moi University School of Law track, which is 7.7km away from Eldoret town as a warm-up track in the absence of one at the stadium.

"The trials will serve to select the team that will represent Kenya during the Olympic Games that will be held in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil," Keino said in Nairobi late on Monday.

"We have inspected different venues and settled for Moi University School of Law as the warm up track. We will make it convenient for athletes to arrive on time for races because we will have a police outrider in place," he said.

Athletes had expressed their doubt over the lack of a warm up track and other logistics to hold such important event in Eldoret, which is the region where majority of the runners come from.

Athletics Kenya president Jack Tuwei said they want to stage a world class event hence the pressure to make necessary arrangements.

"It is paramount that facilities at the stadium are up to the standards so that we can get impressive results. I am happy we have agreed with the county to work together and the event will be held in Eldoret," Tuwei said.

Kenya won only two gold medals in London in 2012, courtesy of David Rudisha (800m) and Ezekiel Kemboi in the 3,000m steeplechase.

Tuwei said they hope they will be able to widen their medal scope in short distance races and field events to supplement on the long distance events.

BEIJING Nike Air Max 1 Master UK , Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese government Friday published a white paper on public health, stressing that health is a precondition for the survival of humanity and the development of human society.

The white paper, released by the State Council Information Office Nike Air Max 270 UK , introduced facts about the development of public health as an essential element of human rights in China.

Large flower terrace gleams on Tian'anmen Square in Beijing

Lanzhou-Chongqing railway to open to traffic on Sept. 29

Ceremonies held around China to celebrate birthday of Confucius

Japanese PM attends ceremony marking China's upcoming National Day

Four pandas from SW China make debut in NE China's Shenyang

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

WASHINGTON Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra UK , Dec. 10 (Xinhua) -- Mars One, a Dutch-based non- profit organization that aims to establish a permanent human settlement on Mars by 2025, on Tuesday announced its partnership with U.S. aerospace giant Lockheed Martin and UK-based Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd. (SSTL) for its first unmanned mission to Mars in 2018.

"We're very excited to have contracted Lockheed Martin and SSTL for our first mission to Mars. Both are significant players in their field of expertise and have outstanding track records Nike Air Max Plus TN UK ," Bas Lansdorp, Mars One co-founder and CEO, said in a statement.

Under the plan Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit UK , Lockheed Martin will design the Mars One lander, which will be based on the successful 2007 Phoenix mission spacecraft .

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Juil - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Inuyasha Index du Forum -> Forum Inuyasha -> Fanart Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006